4545 WEST FLAT POINT
4 Beds • 5 Baths • 3,831 SF • .24 Acres • 2-Car Garage • $1,595,000
4545 West Flat Point, Avon, CO 81620
Spring 2020 estimated completion date.
Beautiful south and western mountain views of Bachelor Gulch, Arrowhead and the New York Mountain range await in this thoughtfully designed and custom new construction home atop the Wildridge neighborhood. Minutes to Beaver Creek and Vail, this home enjoys excellent convenience to all the Vail Valley has to offer along with the additional benefit of no I-70 road noise.
Located at the end of the cul-de-sac, owners can bike or hike right from the home to connect with the multiple trail-heads that connect to Avon, Singletree and National Forest.
Developed and built by the same team that brought us 4561 Flat Point in Wildridge (4561FlatPoint.com) and 547 Rawhide Road in Singletree (547RawideRoad.com) 4545 Flat Point continues with the thoughtful and custom design and finish level that one would expect and has become accustomed to.
- Developer – Nick Salter with Saltbox Custom Homes
- Architect – Jeff Manley with Martin and Manley Architects
- Main level -
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings and 2-spacious walk-in closets
- Open main living area with vaulted ceilings, exposed steel beams, hardwood floors and an impressive floor to ceiling fireplace surround. 9' sliding doors open up to the spacious sun-drenched deck.
- Large kitchen island with custom Italian cabinets and walk-in pantry
- Additional junior Master Suite and powder room
- Lower Entry Level -
- Hardwood floors throughout entry, mud-room and secondary family room
- 2 additional guest suites and secondary family room with built-in drybar and walkout patio
- Spacious mudroom with custom Italian built-in cabinets and laundry room with sink
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Forced Air Heat throughout home
- Air Conditioning throughout home
- In-Floor electric Radiant Heat in all bathrooms(exception of powder room)
- 7” European Oak Hardwood Floors
- Custom Italian Cabinets and Sinks
- Anderson Series Windows and Doors
- Jennair Appliance Package
- Lutron pre-wiring throughout home with speaker locations in main living room, kitchen, master suite, master bathroom and lower level family room
- Standing seam "24-gauge" metal roof
4545 East Flat Point is also the market for $1,575,000 - 4545EastFlatPoint.com